TempWall by Trusscore
TempWall by Trusscore is a hospital grade, temporary modular wall system that is quick and easy to install, re-configure, and remove. It’s a fast and flexible solution to create temporary spaces.
The free-standing modular panels come ready to assemble allowing for a clean and quiet setup with no dust or debris. The non-porous, smooth panels are easy to clean and maintain, heavy-duty, and impact resistant—designed to withstand the most demanding environments.
With many configurations possible, quickly and easily divide your existing internal space to suit your needs. Install as a single standalone barrier, combined continuously to create a linear wall, or at a 90 degree angle to create individual spaces.
- Modular system allows easy, clean, and rapid deployment and installation
- Non-porous surface
- Lightweight and strong panels for easier transport, assembly, and re-configuration
- Environmentally sustainable – 100% recyclable with zero cut-off waste
- UV stabilizers prevent discoloring and cracking
- Coated with Microban Aegis Microbe Shield
- Multiple configurations possible with included hardware
- Trusscore Inc. operates under Health Canada Class 1 Medical Device Establishment License #11676
Hospitals and healthcare centres have used TempWall to create isolation spaces, waiting areas, and easy to clean, rapidly deployed rooms.
Lightweight and easy to work with, TempWall modular wall systems require no special training or tools to install. For detailed installation instructions, download the installation guide (PDF, 707 KB).
Resources and Downloads
- TempWall Product Sheet (PDF, 521 KB)
- TempWall FAQ (PDF, 683 KB)
- Microban AEGIS Microbe Shield FAQ (PDF, 143 KB)
- TempWall Configurations (PDF, 1.1 MB)