NorLock by Trusscore are freestanding divider planks, used in facilities for both interior walls and partitions. Uniquely designed for superior strength, low-maintenance, and abuse-resistant.
The durable planking is able to withstand the extra weight of items fastened directly to it. Ideal product for livestock facilities and animal containment, healthcare facilities, food processing plants, car washes, and dog kennels.
The non-porous smooth planks are easy to clean and maintain, heavy-duty, and impact resistant designed to withstand the most demanding environments.
- No external support necessary
- Tight-fitting tongue and groove
- Non-porous surface is easy to clean
- Able to structurally support heavy items directly affixed
- Openings can be cut directly into NorLock
- Planks and walls
- High impact tested
- Lightweight and strong panels for easier transport and installation
- Available in multiple widths & lengths, including one-piece creep for hog applications
- No waste
- Environmentally sustainable – 100% recyclable
- Bright white appearance with UV stabilizers to prevent discoloring and cracking
- Full range of planking accessories
- Made in Canada
Superior anti-bacterial performance for sanitary requirements make NorLock divider planks an ideal solution for many animal containment and agriculture applications.
With high strength and durability, NorLock divider planks fit in commercial applications like car washes, dog kennels, and processing plants.
NorLock by Trusscore divider planks are a versatile and cost-effective healthcare building solution, uniquely designed for superior strength and durability, requiring no secondary reinforcement. Allows for quick and easy creation of isolated spaces that are easy to clean.
Resources & Downloads
Learn more about NorLock by Trusscore