TempWall by Trusscore is a hospital-grade, temporary modular wall system that is quick and easy to install, re-configure, and remove. It’s a fast and flexible instant wall solution to create temporary spaces.
The free-standing modular panels come ready to assemble allowing for a clean and quiet setup with no dust or debris. The non-porous, smooth panels are easy to clean and maintain, heavy-duty, and impact resistant—designed to withstand the most demanding environments.
With many configurations possible, quickly and easily divide your existing internal space to suit your needs. Install as a single standalone barrier, combined continuously to create a linear wall, or at a 90 degree angle to create individual spaces.
- Modular system allows easy, clean, and rapid deployment and installation
- Non-porous surface
- Lightweight and strong panels for easier transport, assembly, and re-configuration
- Environmentally sustainable – 100% recyclable with zero cut-off waste
- UV stabilizers prevent discoloring and cracking
- Coated with Aegis Microbe Shield
- Multiple configurations possible with included hardware
- Trusscore Inc. operates under Health Canada Class 1 Medical Device Establishment License #11676
Hospitals, healthcare centers, and long term care facilities have used TempWall to create isolation spaces, waiting areas, and easy to clean, rapidly deployed rooms.
Retail & Small Business
Retail stores, dentist offices, and other businesses have used TempWall to create dividers between customers and staff and between customers or patients. The light-weight and easily configurable antimicrobial walls are a quick solution to physical distancing requirements.