Trusscore SlatWall is a heavy-duty wall storage solution designed to organize your home, office, or workspace.
SlatWall panels add storage capacity and organization when installed in any commercial or do-it-yourself space. A SlatWall organizer is easy-to-install and allows anyone to quickly improve the look and function of their room.
SlatWall Features & Benefits
- Superior Durability – better scratch, dent and damage resistance than MDF
- High-strength storage – support up to 75 lbs per square foot with residential, commercial or garage slatwall panels
- Easy to clean – use standard soap or cleaning agents without impacting the finish
- Sanitary surface – plastic slatwall won’t support the growth of mold or bacteria
- Moisture resistant – PVC slatwall panels can be used in any wet location and won’t deteriorate
- Chemical resistant – stands up to cleaners required in commercial food/agriculture facilities
- Integrates with Trusscore Wall&CeilingBoard – create a seamless wall organization system
- Easy to install – Interlocking panel system with pre-punched flange is quick and simple for DIY or professional installers
- Hidden fasteners – slatwall board design provides a beautiful finish for your organized space
- Available in white and gray – match or compliment any project you design
- Bright clean appearance – high reflectivity reduces the need for light fixtures
- Full accessory assortment - hooks, baskets and shelves offer endless organizational possibilities - view our SlatWall Accessories page
- Flexible – Accessories can be moved at will when storage requirements change
- Non-proprietary design – supports accessories from any standard slatwall hanging system with 3” slats
Trusscore SlatWall installs with screws and a simple interlocking connection system that do-it-yourselfers and professionals alike can install quickly. The slatwall system features hidden fasteners that support up to 75lbs per square foot without impacting the beauty of the wall. Download the installation manual for step by step instructions on how to install Trusscore SlatWall.