Design your space with the Trusscore Project Planner
Use our project planning tool to explore different design options and budgets for your Trusscore project. These are ballpark figures to help give you an idea of how much your Trusscore project might cost based on average retailer pricing. The estimated project cost includes trims. For a detailed material list and local pricing, contact a Trusscore retailer near you.
Select the space you would like to customize
Select the size of space that best fits your project needs
6 x 10
10 x 14
18 x 24
Select the size of garage that best fits your project needs
12 x 20
16 x 22
20 x 20
How much Trusscore Wall&CeilingBoard coverage do you want?
Walls & Ceiling
What color of Trusscore Wall&CeilingBoard do you want for your walls?
*Ceiling color will be estimated in white.
What is the height of your walls?
How much SlatWall coverage do you want?
What color of SlatWall do you want?
Your Project Plan:
Your Project Estimate:
This ballpark estimate includes:
- USD exchange rate:
- Trusscore products selected
- Vertical Trusscore Wall&CeilingBoard placement
- White Wall&Ceilingboard on the ceiling, if selected
- Trusscore SlatWall coverage estimated at 25% or 50% of each wall (except for wall with garage door)
- Trusscore Trims required for the perimeter of:
- Trusscore products and transitions
- 36"x80" Entry Door
- 2'x3' Window
- 9'x7' or 16'x7' garage door (for garage spaces only)