KITCHENER, Ontario Thursday, October 20, 2022 — Trusscore, the material science company that makes sustainable, improved alternatives for traditional building products, today announced the official opening of the Trusscore Experience Showroom. The showroom, located at the corner of Weber St. W., and Victoria St., N., is a product showcase and information centre that will allow homeowners, contractors, and architects and designers to see Trusscore products in use – as well as the endless design possibilities they offer.
The grand opening is being marked with a celebratory open-house event on Saturday, Oct. 22 from 10 a.m., to 6 p.m., with 107.5 Dave Rocks live on location until 2 p.m. The official ribbon-cutting, with Kitchener Mayor Berry Vrbanovic in attendance, is slated to take place between noon and 1 p.m.
The public is invited, and all attendees can enter to win up to 1,000 square feet of Trusscore product ($5,000 value).
“The opening of the Trusscore Experience Showroom is a tremendous milestone for us and will help contractors and homeowners learn about the new, easier way to build interior walls and ceilings,” said Trusscore CEO Dave Caputo.
“The showroom is a place where you can have an interactive, hands-on, and personalized experience. It’s a place where you can ask questions and get technical support from a product expert before you purchase from local retailers.”
The Trusscore Experience Showroom is situated on the site of the former Fackoury’s Auto Service garage. The shell of the Fackoury’s structure has been retained to reduce the building materials required during the property’s renovation. The facility will showcase all Trusscore products, including:
- Trusscore Wall&CeilingBoard, which is a lightweight, durable, and more sustainable alternative to traditional drywall
- Trusscore SlatWall, a heavy-duty wall storage solution that blends seamlessly with Trusscore Wall&CeilingBoard
- DockDeck by Trusscore, the ultimate lightweight and long-lasting dock decking material
- TempWall by Trusscore, a hospital-grade modular wall system that can be quickly installed, re-configured, and removed
- NorLock by Trusscore, durable freestanding divider and partitioning panels
- RibCore by Trusscore, a high-strength corrugated panel that is ideal in a broad range of agricultural, commercial, and industrial applications
To find out more about the showroom, visit trusscore.com/showroom. For an invitation to the Trusscore Experience Showroom opening or to speak with CEO Dave Caputo, contact Melanie Landry.
Trusscore is changing how people build buildings and the environmental footprint left behind when they do. Trusscore is focusing on R&D and bringing material science to its formulations – making its products functional and beautiful. Trusscore Wall&CeilingBoard is changing the way the world builds interior walls with a material that is installed three times faster and is incredibly durable, reusable and recyclable. The company’s marketing and R&D teams are based at the Communitech Hub in Kitchener with manufacturing plants in Palmerston, Ontario and Dayton, Ohio. For more information, visit trusscore.com.
All trademarks appearing herein are the property of their respective owners.