Our Promise to Team Trusscore
At Trusscore, you’ll do meaningful work that will help build a sustainable future. Whether you’re joining us on the manufacturing floors, the research & development labs, or from the comfort of your work-from-home office, Trusscore team members are valued, supported, well-compensated, and given opportunities to advance their careers, all while doing work that makes the world a more liveable place.
Compensation, Benefits, and Perks
Team Trusscore works hard – and we reward hard. We’ve built a compensation package that goes above and beyond, with surprising extras we think you’ll love.
Comprehensive Compensation & Ownership
- Competitive wages
- Profit sharing that recognizes that we can all make a difference
- Stock options that make you a part owner
- Discounted Trusscore products so you can eliminate drywall from your life
- Optional particpation in stock purchase plan via payroll deductions
Health & Wellness
- Benefits start on day one
- Life insurance
- Short- and long-term disability coverage
Training & Development
At Trusscore, you can count on managers who will support your growth and development.
- Hard work is rewarded through continuous career growth opportunities
Our Culture — The Trusscore Way
The Trusscore Way Tenets:
- Customer First — Their success is our success.
- Teamwork — We have fun. We make a difference for each other.
- Showcase Flexibility — We find solutions.
- Under Promise / Over Deliver — We make our commitments.
- Bold Decision Making — We make quick decisions.
- Knowledge Sharing — We over-communicate with a continuous learning enironment.
- Zero Politics — We do the right thing, everything else will take care of itself.
- Inventive Innovation — We make it great and then a bit better.
Taking care of our people
No discussion of a company’s sustainability and environmental performance is complete without addressing the health and safety of the places where their products are made.
Trusscore is committed to ensuring that operations at our facilities are conducted in the safest possible manner, with team members' long- and short-term well-being as paramount.
Protection & Prevention
Trusscore workplaces remain state-of-the-art, and that team members can work with confidence that their best interests are in the company’s best interest. Government standards for noise, air quality, and safe work practices are met or exceeded, and investments are constantly made to improve.
Green now and for the future
Today, where the environment is concerned, it’s not enough for a company to do no harm. Today, a company has a responsibility to ensure that its processes and products are part of a sustainable solution, one that leaves a future for coming generations.
At Trusscore, we’re committed to that future. Our products, and our processes, are the proof. The goal is to treat our planet with the respect it deserves. That way, we can all breathe easy.