TempWall by Trusscore is a hospital-grade, temporary modular wall system that is quick and easy to install, re-configure, and remove. It’s a fast and flexible instant wall solution to create temporary spaces.
The free-standing modular panels come ready to assemble, allowing for a clean and quiet setup with no dust or debris. The non-porous, smooth panels are easy to clean and maintain, heavy-duty, and impact resistant - designed to withstand the most demanding environments.
With many configurations possible, quickly and easily divide your existing internal space to suit your needs. Install as a single standalone barrier, combined continuously to create a linear wall, or at a 90 degree angle to create individual spaces.
TempWall Features & Benefits
- Easy to assemble – comes in ready-to-assemble modules with required hardware
- Antimicrobial coating making it inhospitable to germs
- Rapid installation – quickly create temporary spaces that are more durable and effective than curtains
- Hospital-friendly installation – temporary wall panels install quietly, without dust or debris
- Flexible solution - multiple panel configurations are possible to suit your needs
- 99.9% antiviral efficacy against SARS-CoV-2 surrogate (more info)
- Easy to clean – use standard soap, cleaning agents or disinfectants without impacting the finish
- Impact resistant – heavy-duty temp wall panels stand up to the most demanding environments
- Chemical resistant – temporary walls stand up to any cleaners required in healthcare facilities
- Environmentally sustainable – temporary dividers are 100% recyclable with zero cut-off waste
Find a Retailer
Trusscore works with thousands of retailers across North America to bring you the best service and access to our products.
Hospitals, healthcare centers, and long term care facilities have used TempWall to create isolation spaces, waiting areas, and easy to clean, rapidly deployed rooms.
Retail & Small Business
Retail stores, dentist offices, and other businesses have used TempWall to create dividers between staff and customers or patients. The light-weight and easily configurable antimicrobial walls are a quick solution to physical distancing requirements.
Lightweight and easy to work with, TempWall modular wall systems require no special training or tools to install. For detailed installation instructions, download the installation guide or watch the full installation video:
TempWall is optionally coated with an antimicrobial surface treatment that molecularly bonds to the surface of TempWall, making it inhospitable to germs. This antimicrobial coating provides 99.9% reduction of a broad range of bacteria, molds, yeast and fungi on treated surfaces.