Trusscore Wall&CeilingBoard is designed with a high-strength polymer formulation and engineered to be the perfect alternative to traditional FRP and drywall systems.
Trusscore’s tongue and groove interlocking system makes installation quick and easy, and the unique truss design provides industry-leading strength and durability. Where you need a smooth finish that is easy to clean, low-maintenance, and abuse-resistant, Trusscore Wall&CeilingBoard has your project covered.
Wall&CeilingBoard Features & Benefits
- 1/2 inch thick panel – industry leading thickness combined with unique truss design provides high strength and rigidity
- Superior Durability – scratch, dent and damage resistance makes wall and ceiling board a great drywall alternative
- Easy to clean – use standard soap, detergents, or common disinfectants without impacting the finish
- Sanitary surface – plastic wall panels won’t support the growth of mold or bacteria
- Moisture resistant – create waterproof walls that can be used in any wet location and won’t deteriorate
- Chemical resistant – stands up to cleaners required in commercial food/agriculture facilities
- Easy to install – interlocking pvc wall panels are quick and simple for DIY or professional installers
- Hidden fasteners – design provides a beautiful, smooth finish on your wall or ceiling
- Available in white and gray (Pantone 427 CP) – match or compliment any project you design
- Bright clean appearance – high reflectivity of vinyl panels reduces the need for light fixtures
- Supports attic insulation loads – PVC ceiling panels provide strength and beauty as a ceiling cover
- Economical – PVC panels are a cost-effective alternative to fiberglass reinforced plastic panels or painted drywall
- Available in standard and custom lengths – Wall&CeilingBoard can be tailored to your project size
- Complementary trims – wide range of trims available to complete your vinyl wall covering
- Class A Fire Rating – allow for uses throughout a building (in sprinklered or un-sprinklered applications)
Swipe to transform your colour
Planning your project?
Click here to use our material estimator tool to help you plan your project and estimate the material required to suit your needs.
Ready to get started?
Contact us to learn more about how Trusscore can work for your project, or to be put in touch with a distributor near you.
See how easy it is to install
Trusscore Wall&CeilingBoard installs with screws and a simple tongue and groove connection system that do-it-yourselfers and professionals alike can install quickly.
The boards feature a pre-punched flange and hidden fasteners that provide a smooth, beautiful surface on your wall or ceiling.
Declutter your space with Trusscore SlatWall, the organized and accessible solution for any garage or workshop. An ideal pairing with Trusscore Wall&CeilingBoard, SlatWall is easy to install for do-it-yourself projects and offers a wide range of hooks for your needs.Learn More
Trims add the perfect touch to any project by providing a functional and distinctive design element—bringing your project to life. Trusscore provides a comprehensive assortment of trims to meet all your project needs.Learn More