Trusscore is the easy to install, wall and ceiling board that’s transforming building practices across North America.
Trusscore Wall&CeilingBoard is designed to satisfy your most demanding expectations. Not only does it meet or exceed all statutory building codes, but it also satisfies the stringent requirements of modern hygienic construction.
- Trusscore Wall&CeilingBoard is an ideal drywall replacement that is easy to use, easy to clean, and doesn’t yellow or fade
- Unique high strength truss design provides outstanding spanning capability. It can support attic insulation loads.
- Highly durable surface that is resistant to scratches, bacteria, chemicals, mold, and moisture.
- Class A Fire Rating, flame spread classification of 5 as per CAN/ULC- S102.2-10
- Available in 16″ width and standard 10′, 12′, 16′ and 20′ construction lengths. Custom lengths are available.
With superior anti-bacterial performance for sanitary requirements, Trusscore Wall&CeilingBoard is the ideal solution for many Animal Containment & Agriculture applications.
Where hygiene, corrosion and long term durability are requirements, Trusscore Wall&CeilingBoard is the ideal solution for many Commercial Facilities.
Home Garages and Workshops
A bright white finish that improves interior appearance and lighting, is watertight and mold resistant, and cleans easily with soap and water are just a few of the reasons Trusscore Wall&CeilingBoard is ideal for home garage and workshop applications.
Lightweight and easy to work with, Trusscore boards require no special training or tools to install. For detailed installation instructions, watch this installation video and download the installation guide (2.4MB PDF).
Resources and Downloads
- Brochure (768KB PDF)
- Fire Specifications ASTM Report (493KB PDF)
- Hygenic Rating (86KB PDF)
- Trusscore meets CFIA and FDA requirements for walls and ceilings. Read the Canadian Food Inspection Agency approval
- Material Safety Data Sheet (78KB PDF)
- Trusscore is safe to work with using normal construction practices. Waste material is recyclable.
- Trim Details and Dimensions (198KB PDF)
- Architectural Specifications Sheet (43 KB PDF)
- Lifetime Limited Warranty (267KB PDF)
Learn more about Trusscore Wall&CeilingBoard