Trusscore Wall&CeilingBoard is designed with a high-strength polymer formulation and engineered to be the perfect alternative to traditional FRP and drywall systems. Trusscore’s tongue and groove interlocking system makes installation quick and easy, and the unique truss design provides industry leading strength and durability.
Where you need a smooth finish that is easy to clean, low-maintenance, and abuse-resistant, Trusscore Wall&CeilingBoard has your project covered.
- Industry leading 1/2 inch thick panel combined with unique inner truss design gives Trusscore Wall&CeilingBoard its high-strength and rigidity
- Cost-effective vs other wall systems like painted drywall
- Can be used for new construction or retrofit
- Comes in standard and custom lengths
- Hidden fasteners
- Pre-punched nailing flange
- Highly resistant to chemicals and unaffected by moisture
- Ideal replacement for conventional wall systems
- Supports attic insulation loads
- Bright clean appearance
- Available in white and gray
- Made in North America
With superior anti-bacterial performance for sanitary requirements, Trusscore Wall&CeilingBoard is the ideal solution for many Animal Containment & Agriculture applications.
Where hygiene, corrosion and long term durability are requirements, Trusscore Wall&CeilingBoard is the ideal solution for many Commercial Facilities.
Home Garages and Workshops
A bright white finish that improves interior appearance and lighting, is watertight and mold resistant, and cleans easily with soap and water are just a few of the reasons Trusscore Wall&CeilingBoard is ideal for home garage and workshop applications.
Lightweight and easy to work with, Trusscore boards require no special training or tools to install. For detailed installation instructions, watch this installation video and download the installation guide (2.4MB PDF).
Resources and Downloads
- Trusscore Wall&CeilingBoard Product Sheet (768KB PDF)
- Fire Resistance Test Report – Canada (493KB PDF)
- Fire Resistance Test Report – USA (498KB PDF)
- Material Safety Datasheet (78KB PDF)
- Trusscore is safe to work with using normal construction practices. Waste material is recyclable.
- Architectural Specifications Sheet (43 KB PDF)
- Lifetime Limited Warranty (267KB PDF)
Learn more about Trusscore Wall&CeilingBoard