NorLock By Trusscore
NorLock by Trusscore are freestanding divider planks, used in livestock facilities for interior walls and calf pen partitions. Low-maintenance, hygienic and abuse-resistant, they are also an ideal product for meat processing plants, car washes, and dog kennels. When standing a wall no wood is needed, and our profile is durable to withstand extra weight and abuse. They are designed to exceed your most demanding expectations.
- Tight-fitting tongue and groove
- Durable construction (heavy items can be directly affixed)
- Bright white appearance to lighten your rooms
- Available in multiple widths & lengths
- One-piece creep
- No external support necessary
- Openings can be cut directly into NorLock planks
- No waste
- Resistant to bacteria
- High impact testing
- Ideal for car washes and livestock buildings
Superior anti-bacterial performance for sanitary requirements make NorLock divider planks an ideal solution for many animal containment and agriculture applications.
With high strength and durability, NorLock divider planks fit in commercial applications like car washes, dog kennels, and processing plants.
Download the installation manual (PDF, 203 KB) for step by step instructions on how to install NorLock.
Resources and Downloads
- Brochure (PDF, 27 MB)
- Fire Rating CAN/ULC S102.2-10 (PDF, 1.2 MB)
- Fire Rating ASTM E84-12 (PDF, 498 KB)
- Hygienic Rating (PDF, 695 KB)