NorLock for Healthcare
NorLock by Trusscore divider planks are a versatile and cost-effective healthcare building solution, uniquely designed for superior strength and durability, requiring no secondary reinforcement.
Primarily used in facilities for both interior walls and partitions, NorLock divider planks’ structurally advanced construction features more density per square foot, making it ready for all types of use without reinforcement, saving time and cost.
The durable planking is able to withstand the extra weight of equipment, shelving, and other items fastened directly to it.
The non-porous smooth panels are easy to clean and maintain, heavy-duty, and impact resistant— designed to withstand the most demanding environments.
- Easy and rapid deployment and installation with no external support necessary
- Non-porous surface is easy to clean
- Lightweight and strong panels for easier transport and installation
- Available in multiple widths & lengths
- Tight fitting tongue and groove
- Able to structurally support heavy items directly affixed
- Openings can be cut directly into NorLock planks and walls
- Environmentally sustainable – 100% recyclable with zero cut-off waste
- UV stabilizers prevent discoloring and cracking
- Coated with Microban Aegis Microbe Shield (optional)
Divider Plank Dimensions
Resources and Downloads
- NorLock by Trusscore for Healthcare Product Sheet (PDF, 804 KB)
- NorLock Installation Guide (PDF, 203 KB)