Animal Containment & Agriculture

Trusscore products are the easy-to-install and cost-effective solution for new construction and retrofits of barns, stables, animal containment, or other agricultural structures.

An ideal replacement for conventional wall systems used in agricultural facilities, Trusscore products offer a lifetime of savings over other wall systems like plywood, painted drywall and fiber-reinforced plastic (FRP) panels.


Strength & Durability

The uniquely durable and abuse-resistant structures of Trusscore paneling products make them ideal for both walls and ceilings of agricultural and animal containment facilities.

An industry-leading 1/2 inch thick panel with unique inner webs withstands frequent bumps and abuse from large animals, giving Trusscore products an outstanding strength not found in thinner panels. 

Low Maintenance & Easy To Clean

Easily power wash with soap and water or bleach for easy sanitation and a bright, clean appearance that never needs painting or refinishing.

Trusscore products are chemical resistant. They repel and drain water, keeping moisture out of the panels and ensuring a long life.

Unparalleled Disease Protection

Trusscore products won’t support mold growth like plywood or other commonly used materials.

Chemical resistant and impervious to dirt, moisture, and animal waste, Trusscore’s lineup meets the rigorous standards of CFIA (Canada) and FDA & USDA (US) requirements for walls and ceilings.

Products for Agriculture

Find the right product for your animal containment or agriculture project.

NorLock by Trusscore

NorLock PVC panels are freestanding wall partitions, used in livestock facilities for interior walls and calf pen partitions.

Trusscore Wall&CeilingBoard

Trusscore Wall&CeilingBoard is an ideal drywall replacement that is easy to install, easy to clean, and never yellow or fade. They’re perfect for many different applications, including high demand agriculture settings.

Learn More

Contact us for specific details on any of your projects or to be connected with a distributor serving your area.